Friday, January 12, 2007

"My traveler's kit"

Today, well in fact this past week, I wanted to start a change for the New Year! In life, I believe everything happens for a reason. It is important to always have an agenda/plan in mind when starting a change or new obstacle in life. For me it is carrying my "Traveler's Kit." With this kit comes three essential items that will help me on my journey into RECONSTRUCTION/REPAIR, those items are simply: A map, compass, and a final destination. The map I will use as a guide/template that will "map" out where I need to go (It is my beginning - where I am currently and where I am trying to get to ) my Final Destination. The compass I will use to keep my direction. Sometimes when we dream dreams and something can always get in the way. My compass is there to remind me how to stay on track. And finally my Final Destination is my VISION. And once I have reached this destination, I will look back and say JOB WELL DONE.. only to start back on another Journey!!

No comments: