Monday, January 07, 2008

I AM FULL

I AM FULL.

I am full right now!
Full off of life,
Full off of God, and
Full off of blessings.

In my last writing, I talked about needing a moment. Well it has surpassed and I have arrived. Who knows whether or not if it shall return, but who cares, I am grabbing this – what I have right now and running with it. I am thankful to be here in my life and I could not have asked for the lessons I have learned from my past. Memorizes are imperative in this recollection as they aid me in the transformation to be BETTER, GREATER, STRONGER, and WISER. I AM AS I AM because of them.

I am appreciative to those who has aided in this process. I only hope and pray that I can stay where I am and not fall. But I am not dwelling on becoming dethroned because in my eyes this reign shall and will forever last. I am a KING. Noble, wise, confident, and READY. God send me and WHOM SHALL I FEAR? NO ONE BUT ME.

Get FREE YALL and ENJOY this life that we have. There is so much to be thankful for and I AM EMBRACING MINE. RIGHT NOW. I am living and this is the best TIME.

I AM FULL.

No comments: