Friday, September 12, 2008

Discovery

Today, I write humbly to avail the inner thoughts weighing on me.
As I release my compassion for others.
I thirst for the same devotion, extol, and rumination.
It is in this moment of reflection that I am exhausted due to my over commitment to something beyond me.
Beyond you.
Though I struggle with this very thought.
It is that I am…. acknowledging….
It is that I am…..
It is that I am acknowledging my own deception.
My own defeat.
But I feel as though I must prove you wrong. There has got to be some solution to all this lunacy. To all this that I am struggling with.
Where is my balance?
As I solve this equation.
As I complete my puzzle.
As I come to this the end of my travels.
My map has concluded.
My treasure unfound.
My discovery begins once again.

No comments: