Monday, February 05, 2007

Brand New

If anyone knows me best, they know that I am a thinker! Some nights my thoughts hunt my sleep that I find it impossible to get rest. But as my mind wandered today walking across Western's campus, I began to think back over my life. As random as it may seem, I wanted to ponder on this for a little while. Have I established myself completely? And who is it that I say I am? Quite often, I constantly re-evaluate myself and assess my strengths and weaknesses. Since the beginning of this year, I have made drastic changes to become highly effective and live up to my very potential. Though I may have failed in some ways, I have excelled in many areas. I entitled this blog as "BRAND NEW." Here is to a new ME! And that is REAL.Everyday we learn something new about others and mostly important about SELF. We are all powerful as can be and it is US who choose to DREAM DREAMS.I am so blessed and the things that are happening to me now are only through his GRACE... so it is my responsibility to appreciate that and thank him for his many blessings!Now instead of being so hard on myself, I give everything to GOD. For in him I find my strength, my salvation, and my GLORY! And I am "BRAND NEW" in his eyes and that's all that MATTERS.

No comments: