Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nine Days and Counting!

So, my Boise Real World Experience is about to come to an end. WOW, how the summer has flown by. There are so many things I want to learn and explore, but as the saying goes, "Make the most of every experience." And I guess if I had only not took a nap or facebooked until I could not any longer. But hey, "LIFE IS LIFE." I have no regrets. My experience here as been rewarding, challenging, and FUN. I have met some amazing people and learned a lot from our interactions with one another.

The first week I got here I must say was a trying time for me - a cultural shock and unfamilar territory. But GOD will never put more on you than you can bear. I stuck through this race and can see the finish line. Who would have thunk?- a favorite saying of mine - but BOISE, IDAHO? Ha! I came, saw, and CONQUERED!

As this once never ending journey comes to a closure in my life and reality begins to unfold, I am thankful to my new buddies which I have made - Mary, Josh, Dawn, and Rese. I have honestly learned a lot from each of you and I hope and wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I am a better person because of you!

No comments: